Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is there any Dominican Hairdressers in London?

I recently vistited ATL - loved it to bits especially the dominican hairdressers. I was thinking of growing my naturall hair back as it's relaxed and i havent rellaxed it for roughly 3 monhs. The Dominicans curled and blow dryed my hair so straight it looked a sthough i had relaxed it. Also it gave my hair ALOT of body and movement which I loved as black hairdressers in London just tong hair under and make it look flat:( So pleeease let me know of any hairdressers here that can blow dry hair straight AND give it body an bounce so I look my age (24) not so I look like my grandma!!!!Is there any Dominican Hairdressers in London?
I am not sure if there are any since I don't live over there but I am sure if you google or mapquest the area and look for ';Dominican'; salon it should pop up if any are in your area, that is how I found one in my area that I go too (FL). I go to them every 3-4 months and every time I get their blow outs my hair comes out looking like a fresh relaxer also, its bouncy and feels real natural. You can actually get this look all at home, I couldn't believe it myself but have been trying it for the last month and so far so good. I found out the info on a website, you should take a look at it , there's lots of info you can learn from there. Although I still go to the Dominican salon its only to get my touch up on relaxers since there's no need to get their blowouts every few weeks since I can do them at home now.Is there any Dominican Hairdressers in London?
Ven te pa new yol!

No comments:

Post a Comment