Friday, January 22, 2010

I hate going to the Hairdressers - ( Anyone else with me)?

I have long curly (frizy) hair - especially when wet. They never cut my hair shorter as i say as they think my hair is too curly. They barely put a fringe in like i ask or style it.





I dont know what to say to them, its like your being rude if you dont try to talk to them. Im quite shy and the hairdressers is my idea of hell.





I have to sit there looking like a witch as my hair is super frizy- they take forever straightning it.





i need to go to the hairdressers soon - should i take a picture or something of a style i like, or is that a bit much?





thanksI hate going to the Hairdressers - ( Anyone else with me)?
I like the hairdressers, but my brother on the other hand hates it, so you are not on your own.





xDI hate going to the Hairdressers - ( Anyone else with me)?
I know what you mean... I hate it too.


Yes definately take a picture. And the one thing you must NOT do is change your mind last minute. By that i mean if the hairdresser says 'you'd really suit this'


Stick to your guns seriously!





When they are doing your hair you tell them what you want and they never do it right :/ I told the hairdresser i didnt want my side fringe cut and then she started randomly cutting it.. like wtf?





Oh and then when they finish it your supposed to look pleased :/





Im growing my hair out now. I want long layers and am scared to go the hairdressers but cant cut it myself.. :(
oh my god i feel exaclty the same! i think its partly to do with the fact we all assume hairdressers are really bitchy do you know what i mean haha? and i remember a couple years ago my hair was a short bob and i wanted it all white blonde (my hair was my natural colour which is really light blonde anyway but more of a golden colour) they were like 'ohhh ok then :)' then they started puting highlights in my hair, fair enough if thats what they had to do but they didnt even tell me they were going to do it! it really pissed me off eeesh.
i used to hate it!!!





but then i changed my hairdresser to a woman who'd tell me what she'd think i'd suit, then ask what i want, and then go for a bit of a compromise.





I've learnt to trust her now though, because once she did exactly what i wanted and it looked bad. Maybe thats what your hairdressers doing?!





xx
yea i hate goin 2 the hairdressers as i always walk out with my hair the way i don't want my hair , which is y i tirm my hair myself cus that way i get my hair the way i like it n save money as any good hair dresser i have had has cost me a lot
I don't mind going to the hairdresser's. Normally if I want something done I take a picture and show it to them.


Don't be afraid to tell them exactly what you want. It's your hair after all, they are just giving the advice.
showing them a photo of the style you want is a good idea as they have a better idea of what you want.
You just need to find a good hairdresser that your comfortable with. Maybe try going to a different place...? Yes, bring a photo of the hairstyle you want.
Take a photo and if they say they can't do it ask who there can. I too am shy and have the same curly hair. I have had some hideous hair dos.
Yeah, every time i've been, they always cut it too short, even though i tell them how long i want it etc. so i always cut my own hair. :)
Either get a new hairdresser, or decide exactly what you want and tell them. If you dont speak up they wont know.
OMG. you know what, i just went to a consultation, and geeez i was pissed.





she was looking at me in such a bad way (i actually find that with all hairstylist..now i think of it)


and she was rushed. she was just like...ergh i dunno she wasl like


'; you need a haircut too, when did you last get one';


and ';you have alot of hair its quite poofy';


and when i asked her what colour she would prefer for my hair she just looked at me and went ';uhh.....you could do caramel or a red ...';





my hairs not kinky but its curly and thick. its soft though but she didnt say anything about how colour would look against my skin which is sort of milk-chocolate ish...a bit lighter..





or about anything really.


and yeah, they dont even cut my side fringe the way i want it. oh well we will find a good one sooner or later hun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment