Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How accurate can be hairdressers/barbers when they say a shaved head suits you?

I have this hairdresser who keeps telling me that a shaved head look suits me and she wants me to try it once.





When I tell the same to my girlfriend she thinks otherwise.





Who do you think is a better judge regarding this?An Hairdresser or a loved one?What should I do?How accurate can be hairdressers/barbers when they say a shaved head suits you?
Well, there is no harm in trying. I would always listen to what ur gf says, as to me that would be the most imp.


BUt maybe ur hairdresser, just wants u to do it, then u might have to visit after 4-5 days all the time to get it clean shaved again, while if u got a haircut, u could come back after a month. U know more business. Just a thought.How accurate can be hairdressers/barbers when they say a shaved head suits you?
listen to your girlfriend, because she is the one for whom you are so concern about your looks, and definately she wants you to be better looking.
what?
Well I do hair... and basically you get some men that come in and will say ';Hey lets shave my head'; Well honestly if you have an ';egg'; head it will look awful. And it's hard to tell sometimes. So I'd try cutting it really short and then you will be able to see your head shape better. It's hard to say without seeing you personally...





As for the girlfriend... if you really care about her opinion, I wouldn't do it. Maybe the thing she likes most about you IS your hair ;)
Read around,.. Hairdressers and Barbers SUCK,.. on top of what your asking,... if you ask that Hairdresser/Barber to shave your head [I meant Cut Your Hair] the way you or your girlfriend ask,.... they won't do it.





Some times the Hairdresser/Barber is indicateing they are limited on cuts they are capable of doing. Some nightmareish one gave me a Mullet and every other person to sit ihn her chair. So try another place since that might be how all the employees there are trained.

No comments:

Post a Comment