Friday, January 22, 2010

Would I suit going blonde?? Hairdressers or hair savvy girls out there please answer?? [PICS]?

Ok so I've been brunette for AGES and I would like a change of hairstyle, but I don't want it any shorter as I've spent so long growing it. I'm considering bleaching it blonde for the summer. The texture of my hair is slightly brittle and slightly dry but not the worst condition.





My skin is very fair with freckles (nothing like in the picture where my skin looks yellow lol) and my eyes are an olive green colour. Although my eyebrows look dark in the pic i usually fill them in a bit, as they are naturally quite light.





The main thing I want to know is if being blonde will soften my facial features as I have quite a strong nose? Also, which shade would suit my skin tone?





This is me: http://s681.photobucket.com/albums/vv171鈥?/a>





And last but not least what is THE BEST conditioning treatment to go for after bleaching to keep the hair in good condition?





Thanks :) xWould I suit going blonde?? Hairdressers or hair savvy girls out there please answer?? [PICS]?
If you want a blonde haircut, I would try getting something layered that hits right at your collarbone or a bit below and having a nice regular shade of blonde on top with a darker color on the bottom. This may sound a little out there-- but it's kinda the style right now and is really cute.


Also, you might want to start parting your hair to the side.





You are really pretty, and I think blonde would do some for your face if you're worried about your nose. I'd say let your freckles show, or simply lighten them. It'd be really cute and would distract people from your nose if you're worried about it. It would soften your features some, as would the haircut I suggested.





And for your last question, I'd suggest this shampoo/conditioner set. You can buy it online or at local stores like Walmart.


http://www.amazon.com/TIGI-Head-Blonde-Shampoo-Conditioner/dp/B0012NA824/ref=pd_sbs_bt_1Would I suit going blonde?? Hairdressers or hair savvy girls out there please answer?? [PICS]?
I think a deep red will look great on you, a sort of red brown.
Wow, you are beautiful!!! I wouldnt say you have a 'strong nose'!! you have lovely facial features.





i have gone from blonde to brunette a couple of times, i have the same shad natural colour as you and my eyebrows are about the same shade as yours, i think you would reeeelly suit being a blonde!!





maybe a warm/caramel blonde with some very white-ish blonde highlights would look nice.





after-care products i use that make my hair like silk -(despite the huge amounts of bleach i have put on my hair) are all aussie products, the one i use at the moment is Aussie 3 minute miricale Reconstructor. it really works, i'll give you the link to the website





good luck with the tansition from brunette to blonde, you'll look lovely.x
I think blonde would look nice for the summer if you just have highlights, not bleach all over. And make sure you get a good hairdresser to do it so it doesnt look cheap! If you want to make it look in better condition then just have the very tips trimmed which will also make your hair look straighter when/if you straighten it.





Aussie hair conditioning treatment is really good!





:) x
based on that one picture, I think you'd look good as a blonde but personally I still prefer brunettes. I imagine if you were blonde you'd look like Regina George from Mean Girls
ask for golden blonde , caramel , and honey highlights , dont go full on blonde , you would look crazy .
not fully blonde...maybe highlights...i think your hair is lovely the way it is x
I think blonde highlights would be nice! i think if you went all over blonde it would wash you out! you are very pretty!
Personally i wouldn't make such a drastic decision. Your hair is also pretty dark, meaning it would be more difficult to lighten and then you may end up with a yellowish color that would need to be toned out. With your hair being slightly brittle and dry lightening it would most likely cause damage. I would suggest highlights or like a chunk of blond.That's what i did since I also have fair skin with freckles and i cannot have blond hair, it made me way pale. As for the best conditioning treatment, would be one at a salon. And conditioning treatments vary by salon. The salon i work at uses Malibu. And it works wonders! Best of luck.
Firstly I would go to a salon and get a strand test for the bleach colour, my hair was slightly lighter than your hair when I first started to get it bleached. At first it went a more ginger/brassy colour than blonde, although 6 months later and a few more trips to the salon my hair is mostly blonde, but also my dyed brown hair colour grew out.





The best conditioning treatments would probably be expensive ones like MOP or Aveda, you need to be prepared to pay alot to keep your hair in top condition especially after bleaching.





I have a blog all about hair care and it may be helpful - http://thelonghairdiaries.blogspot.com/





Good luck
no no no! stay a brunette!! it wont match how u luk
It looks like blond hair would wash you out too much so I would say no to going blond.
I think you would look sensational with red hair!
do a lighter brown/dark blonde, light/bleached blonde would wash you out.
No, I wouldn't go blonde as you are very fair-skinned.
I would try some blonde highlights that frame your face. It gives some dimension to your hair. Depending on how dark your hair is now, you could also try putting low lights in too. It will make the blonde highlights pop.
um i think if yoou are gonna change your hair color you should change the way you wera yur hair, split yur collick differently and yes it would be cute
You are pretty lol!


Well, you can always try non-permanent dyes to see what you look like.


If you decide on having it permanent, the best way to keep your hair in good condition is to buy shampoo and conditioners that serve for that matter. Another excellent thing you can do is put hair masks or natural DIY masks for hair. If you curl or straighten your hair, you may also want to buy heat protectant products to prevent your hair from damage. Try not to dye, re-dye, dye again though because that will ruin your hair!


Good luck.
if your hairs quite dark you could go for red?


http://www.cgmarshall.com/images/Sketchb鈥?/a>


like that :) like a really bright red.


if you go blonde you will spent most of your life trying to keep it up and doing the roots and such.


too much hassle!


x
  • mask making
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment