Saturday, January 23, 2010

I am doing some modelling for a hairdressers, and this is what he did with my hair?

What do you think?





http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss230…





http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss230…I am doing some modelling for a hairdressers, and this is what he did with my hair?
It Looks Good. It Would Stand Out In A Crowd And Its Fashionable!I am doing some modelling for a hairdressers, and this is what he did with my hair?
wow i love it i wish my hair was that pretty!!!! and the blue is amazing thats my favorite color :))) it looks great and makes you stand out and be individual
You look PRETTY !





PLEASE, ANSWER MY QUESTION. 10 POINTS:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
AWESOME! It takes a special person with a fantastic personality to pull off a look like that!


Kudos to your stylist.
i agree with maddie its kinda chopped off at the ends and looks a bit funny but it looks cool i love the colour blonde and blue great mix!!
I want you to know that you look cut, but seriously I think long is better for you.
i like it
The cut is cute but I hate the blue! IMO
That is like the cutest hair style in the world!!!!!!!!
I'm srry but i dont like it maybe if your hair was long it would look better
super choppy (which I'm not a fan of) but I like the color
oh thats lovely ;)
its well nicee


me likkey
it's so cool!


i love it. its so different.





:]
Cool new style ! stars*
i like it!
i like it. its cool
well i personally think it looks cool!
i think it looks very choppy if u see my point. idk id be more careful the next time u let someone cut up ur hair.
Wow! That's Amazing! I'd kill to get that done for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment