Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm Going To The Hairdressers At One & I'm Not Sure With What To Get That'll Suit Me? ?

Hello.





I'm going to the hairdressers at one, like I said and I haven't got anything to go with. I haven't got any ideas that'll suit me. I'm fourteen, so I need something that is easy, although I've had a fair share of hardy haircuts, I usually end up abandoning them and I look like some hideous drag queen.





Sites would help, and advice. Please it's quite urgent. What would I ask?





This is me: http://i38.tinypic.com/raai42.jpg - a picture to go upon.





I want something different and something I can do lot's of things to so I wont get bored of it so quickly.





Thanks!





Isabella.


I'm Going To The Hairdressers At One %26amp; I'm Not Sure With What To Get That'll Suit Me? ?
A graduated bob might make a change?I'm Going To The Hairdressers At One %26amp; I'm Not Sure With What To Get That'll Suit Me? ?
The best thing to do is when you go have a general idea of what you like, then remember you will not look just like any picture you see! Give the stylist your ideas and ask them what they think would be good for you. Remember, you are paying for a service, you have the right to take as long as you want or you should think twice about letting them have your money!
I swear i must of seen you twice on this website already O.o





you certainly get around lol





errm...dunno ur hair. looks fine as it is
you should get layers and side bangs! and die your hair like audrinas from the hills heres a pic of her http://photos.signonsandiego.com/albums/鈥?/a>



i think short hair would look good on you. here's a couple pics that would look good on you.





http://www.hairstylestalk.com/images/sho鈥?/a>





http://www.easy-hairstyles.com/images/bl鈥?/a>





good luck, hope you choose one x






I would advise Side bangs because you can wear them in a poof if you want. Or you could get layers (long or short) they look cute.
Shave one side, bleach the fringe white, and tie the other side into a knot!

No comments:

Post a Comment