Friday, January 22, 2010

How to explain how to cut my bangs? My hairdresser doesn't get it!?

I want my bangs side swept. I know, over asked question, but i dont know how else to get my answer.


See, i;ve given my hairdresser three hundred different pictures of what i want and she continues to just razor my bangs down the left side of hair, and they dont even look like bangs.


how do i tell her i want them across my forehead, side swept the way they should be?





its the fourth time she's done this. and she continues to not cut it the way it needs to be.How to explain how to cut my bangs? My hairdresser doesn't get it!?
honestly if your ';hairdresser'; doesnt know what side swept bangs are then she/he doesnt know what their talking about! for the sake of you hair go to a new oneHow to explain how to cut my bangs? My hairdresser doesn't get it!?
find a picture of a hairstyle you enjoy, and then show her and tell her how you want it.
Id try a different hairdressers to just go and cut your bangs.


Hairdressers never tend to listen.


Plus there is a way to dry your hair with a hairdryer to create side swept bangs. I'd youtube it, if i was you. They have lots of videos which show you.
Maybe you could try a new hair salon? Or get a different person at the salon to do it. Tell her that she is not doing it the way you want it to be.





Hope I helped:)

No comments:

Post a Comment