Friday, January 22, 2010

URGENT! I'm leaving to the hairdressers soon. Should I get purple in my bangs (pics)?

I like the whole retro look and want to get purple in my fringe/bangs.


I have dark brown wavy/curly hair, olive skin and hazel eyes.





Pic (NOT ME) notice the hair please:


http://farm1.static.flickr.com/218/46587鈥?/a>





The purple I want will be a lot more 'brighter', and out there purple.URGENT! I'm leaving to the hairdressers soon. Should I get purple in my bangs (pics)?
oh my god .


that's really cute .


but i think it'll only look good with black / jet black hair .


but if you want you can still go for it .


i'm sure you can make it work .


:)URGENT! I'm leaving to the hairdressers soon. Should I get purple in my bangs (pics)?
hey, that's actually really cute. if it suits you, i say...go for it!!


hope this helps =)


help me with mine??


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I think it'll look fine on tousled hair! go ffor it!
OMG get it!! That will look so cool!!!





ur lucky i want like 3 purple highlights in my hair.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment