Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I went to the hairdressers today. i needed to have my highlights done.?

i said i didnt want to be totally blond but i think she misheard and i am nearly blond. i kind of like it but...will people think i am stupid cause i am blond? i myself dont consider myselfstupid but i dent feel smart either. i want to cryI went to the hairdressers today. i needed to have my highlights done.?
Why do you care what other people think? If you like it, enjoy the new look! If you weren't stupid before you went blond you aren't stupid now! Be confident, smile, and just do what you normally do, and if anyone asks why you went blond, just smile and say, ';I thought I'd let my alter ego come out to play.';I went to the hairdressers today. i needed to have my highlights done.?
Why do u care what others think of you? just be yourself darling and feel proud of what u r. cheerios !
Just because your a blond doesn't mean your stupid! I know that's what people think when they look at blonds but its all wrong...Now don't get me wrong, some blonds are stupid...but most of them aren't. And if people call you stupid then tell them to leave you the h.e.l.l alone and you will dye your hair whatever d.a.m.n color you want!
YES...I WENT TO THE TOILET TODAY FIRST THING IN THE MORNING...AND GUESS WHAT I WAS THROUGH WITHIN MINUTES THOUGH THE LOO WAS NOT CLEAN UP TO MY REQUIREMENT...BUT HEY IT WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE OVER ALL...COMING WEEKEND I PLAN TO GO TO MY HAIRDRESSER AS WELL...WILL TELL THEM YOUR STORY...BUT ONE THING CONFUSES ME NEVER HEARD OF BALD BLOND...HEY WHY DON'T YOU CELEBRATE YOUR TEMPORARY ESCAPE FROM BEING A BLOND..GOOD IDEA RIGHT...LOLS
when is ok to worry what people think. You said you kinda like it. leave it alone and go have fun....
  • mask making
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment