Friday, January 22, 2010

If i went to the hairdressers what would i ask for this hairstyle?

i really want my hair to look like this but i don't know how to explain it , xx





http://media.photobucket.com/image/scene%20hairstyles/karli_killer_313/hair-1.jpg








annd








http://media.photobucket.com/image/scene%20hair/rikuu_uchiha/emo%20pics/girls/emo-hair-1.jpg











tthankss :) xxxIf i went to the hairdressers what would i ask for this hairstyle?
hey!


I would print off the photos if you can. If you can't then just say you want an emo kind of style with lots of shorter layers of the top and a few long layers, with bangs. I'm pretty sure that she would get the idea from that, I know that I would!


Hope I helped!If i went to the hairdressers what would i ask for this hairstyle?
Just bring a pic


If not ask for very short layers and have your hair extremely thinned out and also side bangs/fringe
Just print the pictures and tell the hairdresser that you want your hair like like that.
For ';scene hair';


dont do it, its played out, every chick out there has it, emo or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment