Friday, January 22, 2010

What should i ask the hairdressers for if i want my hair like this?

I'm getting my hair cut in 2 weeks and want my hair like this ....





http://media.photobucket.com/image/tokun鈥?/a>





How should i explain it to the hairdressers? Like what style is it?


I have no idea haha





Oh and do you think it would be a good idea if you have thick hair?


My hair is really long and thick so i'm not sure. I guess it would be easier to handle though.What should i ask the hairdressers for if i want my hair like this?
if you have thick hair theyll thin it out with the razor and sheers. anyway, i have thick hair and have had similar cuts. http://www.beauty-box.jp/style/short/ima鈥?/a> i just got that one. they thinned it out a lot and it worked quite well. id bring the picture and explain you want it whispy and thinned a little and razor cute with the side bangs!What should i ask the hairdressers for if i want my hair like this?
dont worry about explaining it!


if you have a printer, just print out the picture.


then theres more of a chance that the hairdresser will understand.


its better to have an actual picture then to have to explain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment