Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm going to the hairdressers in a few hours I'm 13 I'm growing my hair long do i have it trimmed?

and shall i get a sweeping fringe like





this


http://www.womensonlinemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/audrey_hepburn_4.jpg





I have a heart shaped face





but quite chubby cheeks





and a small forehead





I'm only 13 though so would I look silly





any other ideas are welcomed gladly :)I'm going to the hairdressers in a few hours I'm 13 I'm growing my hair long do i have it trimmed?
i have a fringe similar to this ,


just abit thinner .


i think it would look good


because i also have a heart shapped face


and chubby cheeks


and my fringe is fine :)I'm going to the hairdressers in a few hours I'm 13 I'm growing my hair long do i have it trimmed?
Yup girl better to trim it off every three months at least to prevent any split-ends. trim it about 3cm long, it won't make any difference to your look. Don't worry. When I was like your age, going to the hairdresser is a nightmare cos I'm afraid that my hair will look uglier.





I have a heart shaped face too, any fringe will do. ask you hairdresser as he/she will know what s the best cut for your face. Before you go, you should bring the photo as well and show it to your hairdresser so he/she know what you want.





Cheers and good luck! =)
i think the fringe would look great on a heart shaped face since in the photos audrey hepburn has the same shape. i'm just wondering what it would look like with long hair (since you are growing it) because in the photo the fringe is worn with an updo or short hair. but i think overall its really cute, and trimming will definitely help your hair grow as it will get rid of all your split ends.
I think you have to trim it because of split ends, it won't effect the length too much.


No u wouldn't look silly, sounds cute. My friends 14 and has the same one + their great for covering up acne on the forhead, seriously half my year have fringes. And on thew woman who didn't know where the rest of your hair would go u could wear it up like in picture or straightened in a side pony with a ribbon.
I think the sweeping fringe
your life you choose

No comments:

Post a Comment