Friday, January 22, 2010

Why was I thrown out the hairdressers today?

Well I went to get my pubs trimmed for the first time, my gf hates them! When I went in i sat down like you normally would and when she said what do you want I told her. She looked mad and went into the back. The next thing I know some guy is telling me I have to leave and I am never allowed back! I went after 7pm like youre supposed to if you want some hair cut thats not on your head. He said it was against the law? I dont think it is. We stood an argued for about 40 minutes but he refused me service. This happend at Gregories salon in lincon Nebraska. Has anyone had this problem before?Why was I thrown out the hairdressers today?
I've done hair for 14 years in LEGITIMATE hair salons and I have NEVER heard of pubic trimming as a service. If you want to have trimmed pubes, you need to buy a trimmer with guards from a place like Sally Beauty supply and get to practicing over the toilet! Or, have your girlfriend do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment