Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ok, so I was at the hairdressers the other day....?

I was at the hairdressers, and my hairdresser was sort of alternating between me and this other woman who was about 55. She was one of those old ugly women who pays way to much attention to her nails, eyebrows etc. You know the kind? lol. anyways, I walk in and sit down and the woman was like ';Wow shes a beauty.'; she said to my hairdresser, talking about me. I just smiled and said thanks. (I'm 13 btw, but I look 16) Then my hairdresser asked me what school I go to. I told her, and then the woman was like ';Oh, wow she goes to school?!'; acting faux-shocked. Then they laughed, and I was like what....? What does that mean?Ok, so I was at the hairdressers the other day....?
Well, first she might have thoguht that your so beautiful you dont need skool. Or maybe they thot u were to old sry i have alittle idea wat they were talking about VOTE ME BEST ANSWEROk, so I was at the hairdressers the other day....?
she means you look old for your age, like you would be out of school.


i'm 14 and have gotten the ';compliment'; before.


just smile and nod politely :]
Theyy were talkingg about how youur pretty AND go to school. Theree basicallyy sayingg youu havee it all :L


Hopee this helpss x x





-Scaarleett %26lt;3
she means u look so much older like probally 23 or somewhere in your early 20's but she does not mean it in a bad way because most people in their early 20's are very fresh beautiful
thats weird.


they are mucking around probb.


Answer myn please:


http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
nothing realy





just means you look older than what you are





it is like when you are with your friends and yall laugh for no reason
That they're surprised you go to school..?


I don't know..





You seem like the type of person who analyzes every little thing.


x.x
it probably wasn't anything that should bother you , probably just some old lady inside jokes
It means she thinks your school is a dump.
they were being silly- don't overanalyze it
Yes im sure they thought that!
what do you care, if your hair turned out fine pay your bill and leave.
They were just flirting with u , maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment