Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I went to the hairdressers yesterday and they screwed my hair up?

Yesterday I went to the hairdressers and showed them a photo of what I wanted (a light auburn brown kind of colour) and they brought out the hair colour swabs thing, and told me that they were going to add a little of this and a little of that (pointing at browns and reds and whatever). Then they asked me what I thought about it, and I said that I trust them. I mean how would I know what to add, I'm not the hairdresser! So yeah I trusted them and I ended up with BRIGHT red hair. Like I mean the actual colour red is what I got, and my roots were fluro red. They told me when it was done that with the colour that I wanted, they would of had to lighten my hair first! Why didn't they tell me that before they dyed my hair?! When I got home I immediately got into the shower and washed my hair 3 times. That did help, as the colour faded a bit, and its not as bright now, but it is so dry! And I still hate the colour. I just want to go back to the people that did my hair and scream at them! I'm so angry but at the same time upset because my formal (what we call a prom in Australia) is tomorrow and I look horrible. I'm supposed to be going back to the same hairdressers tomorrow to get my formal hair done (just curled) but now I'm afraid that they're going to screw that up too. If they ask if I like my hair I'm going to tell them no. I feel so bad because my mum paid for it and she knows that I hate it. I don't know what to do because I can't dye my hair again by tomorrow, because my hair will probably start falling out and I don't want to ask for more money. Is there ANYTHING I can do to help it? Like maybe a hair mask that I can make at home that will help with the dryness (and you know this from experience)? Please help me. Any advice is greatly appreciated.I went to the hairdressers yesterday and they screwed my hair up?
omg sweaty i feel your pain but if my mom was their she would make them change the color right their, its all about attitude , you could of said i'm not paying you for something you didn't do i asked for. go back to the hairstylist the same one and say listen mama you left my hair a color i didn't ask for and plus that my hair is dry, you nedd to fix this because i payed a good __ for shyt. let ur heart out they need to change it! i'd be so tight like show them guts and bring ur mom to.I went to the hairdressers yesterday and they screwed my hair up?
I ended up going back and telling them that I wasn't satisfied with the colour, and they said all that they can do is wash the colour out with a very strong shampoo that they have!! They didn't offer a refund or to redo it, only to wash it out after I just spent $70 on it! Im NEVER going back there!

Report Abuse



If you go to a beauty supply store, they have some products that help get the red out of your hair. when I had red hints in my hair, I used this before. I am not sure if it is a mask or something that you add into new color or just a shampoo, but if you go to them and ask them for something, that can help. also, if you are not happy with your hair, calmly talk to the management about it. the problem with swatches is that they are on white hair, not colored hair, so it always turns out differently. explain to them what you wanted and how they did not tell you until after that they would have had to lighten your hair. ask that they re-do it or at least refund your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment