Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where can I find a good hairdressers, not too far from central London, who isn't too expensive?

My sister and I are going out in London next weekend. We will get there via public transport, and a friend is fetching us later. But we are making a day of it, and by the time evening swings around, will no doubt look like we've been dragged through a hedge backwards with the wonderful English weather wreaking havoc on our hair.





Does anyone know of anywhere, that's not too expensive, to have our hair cut and styled in London? Or even somewhere we could just plug our own straighteners in and try to fix our hair?





Thanks!Where can I find a good hairdressers, not too far from central London, who isn't too expensive?
I like Uffizi in Battersea, Parkgate Road - they're very good and reasonable for London, and if you're planning on hitting the Kings Road, it's just a hop across the river.





http://www.uffizi.co.uk/Where can I find a good hairdressers, not too far from central London, who isn't too expensive?
Just a small note, the weather in London is excellent, and I'm sure no one will notice whether or not your hair is unkempt or tidy.

No comments:

Post a Comment