Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Help A Level Art Hairdressers as a sanctuary?

I'm taking AS level Art and have just found out my coursework subject tittle is 'Sanctuary'. As I work in a hairdressers my teacher has asked me to see if I can use this as a starting point (e.g sometimes people have fallen asleep while having their hair dried and must feel safe to do so). I am asking for any other ideas on how else a hairdressers can feel like a sanctuary and also ideas on how I could portray these in a painting, drawing or photograph.





All answers and ideas are much appreciated, thanks!





xxxxHelp A Level Art Hairdressers as a sanctuary?
Hairdressers are like big sisters, you tell them everything. The gossip you hear at hairdressers can make your ears curl. Women feel safe bringing up any subject at the HD over a coffee. I think its the all woman environment or something like that. I am not sure how you would portray that, but I hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment