Friday, January 22, 2010

Is there any reason why hairdressers don't cut my hair like it is in the picture i show them?

Its strange. It's strange because every hair salon that ive been to, ive showed them 'clear' pictures of what i wanted. The last one i went to, i had hair down to my nose, and to the bottom of my neck. i showed them this picture http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2885/119/69/621291205/n621291205_2960023_6149712.jpg





I showed them that picture, and then a picture of the same person and the same hair from the front, sides, and back.





I spent 14 pounds.





and I now have absolutely SHORT hair.





The haircutter was all ';Hmm he has finer hair than you, but sure, i can go along the lines of that'; so i was thinking YAYYY!! a good haircut at last, because the ones ive had before, have always cut my hair much shorter than in the picture.





Then my dad said ';They probabbly cut it that short so when it grows it will look like the picture you showed them';


but like.. if the people i went to are professionals, why would they do that? if a customer walks in and shows you a picture of what they want their hair to be, shouldnt you just DO it? why would you cut it shorter than the picture? shouldnt you just give the customer what they want with their hair?


Someone please explain to me, because I'm afraid ill have to wait 5 months now to grow my hair back and i am absolutely pissed off. This has happened so many times before, and I don't know whether its a hairdressers thing or just me.Is there any reason why hairdressers don't cut my hair like it is in the picture i show them?
I have yet to find a hairdresser, barber, or stylist who is able to do an exact cut that I want. Most have their specialties and can generally do others, but they rarely are great at all cuts. You need to find a stylist that can give you exactly what you want. Find one who is a real stylist. You seem to be going to the discount hair cut places or barbers. You need to find a real stylist who is well trained enough to either tell you that they can't do it because of your hair type or can be honest that it will never look exactly like the photo. Once you find one who can but says they can make it look similar and at the same length, always go back to them.Is there any reason why hairdressers don't cut my hair like it is in the picture i show them?
hair dressers are stupid and like to make people stressed about their hair so you will come back and spend more money on trying to get your hair fixed. which won't happen. its like a cycle of unhappiness.


take a hair-cutting class and do it yourself, buddy.
Make sure that while they are doing your hair you correct them and say everything you want fixed. It is there job to give you the hair you want. Don't just wait until the end to say what you want.
hairdressers never give you what you want.


its pretty much a rule haha
They don't do it that way because they do not have the talent to do it correctly . It takes skill to make a hair cut look that way .


So that play it off by cutting it short making them feel better that you got some money's worth.


Tell them you are not looking for a hair cut...you are looking for a hair style.


You may have to go to more professional salon and ask point plank if they can do it or not .


By the way, College Boy? You are a clueless P.O.S.
Next time that happens, refuse to pay. Say, ';You agreed to cut my hair as shown in the picture, and you failed to deliver. so I am not paying you.'; You should also go back and talk to the owner and demand a refund. tell them if they don't, youll hack off your hair crooked with scissors and stand out front with a sign saying you had your hair cut there. I did this for a problem I had with a business, sure they called the cops, the cops told me they'd prefer if I left, but I didn't have too.
hairdressers have their own unique way of cutting hair, so what they see in the picture maybe different from what you see...ok acne face boy? They try their best and usually have to change it up if your face shape is different from the person in the picture...





EDIT: yes i have long hair almost down to my neck and had it hacked off many times whenever i showed a pic, but i don't whine about it, i found a hiardresser that actually did a good job.





HAIR GROWS BACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment