Friday, January 22, 2010

A Hair Colour Question? Any hairdressers?

Im naturally darky blonde,but for over 2 years ive been dying my hair brown.. not that often,every 2/3/4 months id say..but my roots keep showing through alot,they look grey,which is odd,but its only my roots and was wondering maybe i should use permanent in the new colour in a salon?..as ive gone from light brown to dark brown,to darkest brown - and most people say it looks black when its not , i was just wondering with my money can i go to a hairdressers and ask for a chocolate brown which is lighter than my colour now,will they just go over it as normal with no problems? as i dont want the dark showing underneath i want it all one colour ..also i dont want my hair stripped as i dont like my natural colour i just want to keep going over it brown,the same brown though this time? thanks :)A Hair Colour Question? Any hairdressers?
Well, I'm not a hair dresser, but I'm a hair dressers daughter.


:)





And, If you were to go to a hair dresser, and ask for the chocolate brown, when your hair is already a darker brown, it'll come out maybe a little lighter, but it'll only balance out your already color.


And you don't want to bleach it, it'll just ruin your hair.








Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment