Saturday, January 23, 2010

Black hair to blonde-will my hairdressers technique work?

i am naturally blonde but a year ago i went brown and then a couple of months ago i went black and i don't like it anymore at all, i look like a witch.i haven't dyed my hair in around a month and a half and now have my medium blonde roots back.so i went to my hair dressers and had a consultation to go back to a natural looking medium blonde.she cut out a section of my hair as a tester and dyed it blonde, it came out around the right lightness but was quiet dry. she said to do my whole head she will do a full head of fine close highlights for minimal damage but a natural and blonde look,then to get rid of any orange tones she will put in a toner and then cut and style it. she said that i should put moisture treatments in my hair regularly after-wards and come back a couple of times for so that the colour sticks. the price for the highlights,toner cut and blow dry came out at only 拢90 but do you think it will work and look good?after i have my natural colour i won't dye it again.Black hair to blonde-will my hairdressers technique work?
i think you need to gradually lighten it. u have to do it in steps is what ive always heard.Black hair to blonde-will my hairdressers technique work?
LOL. Yes it should be worth it if you REALLY don't like it but hair dressers know what there doing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment