Friday, January 22, 2010

If I went to a hairdressers and asked for this would they laugh at me or tell me they cant?

I want a fringe like this. http://www.emohaircutstyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/blond-purple-emo-hairstyle-520x693.jpg





Dyed like this. (3RD ONE DOWN) http://www.latesthaircutstyles.net/scene-hairstyles/best-scene-hairstyles-2009.html





With cootails like these. http://www.wikihow.com/Image:Cooontailzzzzz3du3_461.jpg





Would a hairdresser know what coontails were? Would they do them for me or laugh?


I would bring in pictures.





I want my hair kind of sceneish. Sorry 4 labeling. I dont know how else to say it. :)If I went to a hairdressers and asked for this would they laugh at me or tell me they cant?
If you go to a professional stylist then they should be able to pull this off, but will you? Remember scene hair requiress a lot of maintenance (deep conditiong and restorative treatments to keep hair healthy from teasing) and styling (straightening and teasing can take quite a while, trust me).


- I would bring these pictures to your stylist.


- If they won't do coontails, you can dye them yourself. (Or buy clip-ins.)





:)If I went to a hairdressers and asked for this would they laugh at me or tell me they cant?
they might be able to do the hairstyle... but also to get that exact look you have to style it everyday... You should have a great hairstylist in order to that... Dyeing it wont be a problem at all... it will all be layered when u dye it... You might have to bring a picture in for the coon-tails cause i never knew what they were either... they might be able to dye it that way but i don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment