Saturday, January 23, 2010

Could I get my hair like this? (hairdressers please)?

for about four years now I've coloured my natural dark blonde hair dark brown (just packet kits, varying from wash out to 'permanent') and now I'm getting tired of the look! My ends are very dark, but as it goes up to the roots it gets quite a lot lighter! I find there is quite a bit of red in my hair also, not sure why. I would like to get my hair to be this colour





http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_movi鈥?/a>





With money not being an object, is this possible? My hair is relatively fine, there is quite a lot of it, and it's in normal/dry condition.





Thank you!Could I get my hair like this? (hairdressers please)?
yes, you can, but yo have to step by step, if your hair is dark colour, you should chose a light blond for it. the first time it will be not too shine as you want, but later, it comes up.


remember you take some treatment for your hair. use the conditioner each time.Could I get my hair like this? (hairdressers please)?
Whenver you get out of bed in the morning don't touch it, just get dressed and go.
pay up and i'll give you the answer.
okay here i go.


i am apprenticing as a hair dresser so i hope i am of help.





first of all try a good quality blonde dye.


aim for a permanent.


use garnier fructius colour last products: shampoo conditioner and there is a leave in moisturiser i think that would be good to use aswell.





to get the waves...


if your hair is already straight, get a curling tong, don't make it too hot, and give yourself some waves.


but if your hair has a life of its own ten straighten it first.





get some quality golden bobby pins and pull back a small amount of hair from the front and bobby pin down.





there you go.


hope this is what you want. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment