Friday, January 22, 2010

Will My Hair Go Blonde!? Hairdressers Answer Please!?

Am Naturally Light Blonde I Use To Due My Hair Dark Brown Now It Dark/medium Brown I Want To Go Back Blonde I Deffo Go The Hairdressers But I Just Wanna Know Will It Work? Below Is Apic





http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e388/D鈥?/a>


(Its Abit Darker And Doesnt Have Any Red In It Like On The Pic Its Just The Light In The Pic Making It Look Like That Some How :-S)Will My Hair Go Blonde!? Hairdressers Answer Please!?
Your hair will be able to be blond again, but your hairdresser may make you not go blond all at once. She/he may make you just have blond highlights first, but yes, you can go blond again, and if you bug the stylist enough, he/she may make you all the way blond. (It will be expensive.)Will My Hair Go Blonde!? Hairdressers Answer Please!?
they will lift the colour out with bleach, but if your hairdresser knows what he/she is doing, it should be a copper colour, then you go back in about three weeks and they take the colour totally out.
no your hair will not go blond you should die it.

No comments:

Post a Comment