Saturday, January 23, 2010

When should I go to the hairdressers this year or next year?

I want my hair done in a bob like this:


http://www.hairstyles-haircuts.net/wp-co鈥?/a>


but my hair is super short it stops in the middle of my neck length wise


My hair is sort of frizzy as well so will i have to get it permed?


I want my hair like this, because i think it would suit me.


And how do i bring it up with my mum cause she still thinks I'm her little girl cause I'm the youngest girl and she doesn't want me to grow up. My sister said she would take me to get my hair done and my eyebrows but my mum said i could get my hair done but not my eyebrows, I'm not sure if she was joking though.





Anyway what is this bob called? Inverted? layered? etc


What tie would be best to get this done? should i do it in the christmas holidays so it can look new for a new year?





And also i have dark brown / hazel (don't ask they change shade depending on the season) eyes and i would like to know which eyeshadow would go best with my eye colour.


I think my head shape is square...do you think it would look good?When should I go to the hairdressers this year or next year?
most people have no idea what their hair-style is called. Take a few pics with you of different angles of people (in your case, Paris Hilton) with that cut you want. As for your eyebrows, idk much about you or how old you are. If it is that super important to you just ask ur mom about it again. If she seriously says no, then just go with your sister. As for eyeshadow, my eyes are a similar color to what you described. I was advised to use purple eyeshadow (Almay actually makes a set for brown eyes) and everyone compliments me on it whenever I wear makeup.





As for this looking good on you, I don't know what you look like, but from your description of yourself I think the style will look nice :)





best of luck!When should I go to the hairdressers this year or next year?
if your hair is big and frizzy then you should keep the crown and make it paris hilton's shape and then it will look like your face is that shape too.


then you just need to straighten it with chemicals . it won't be quite as good as getting it permed, but it will still work. then they should style the outer hair into the hairstyle that you want. it's called an angled bob. you should show the hairdressers the picture as well though just in case they don't know what an angled bob is. they probably will though but just in case...so anyway, get your hair done this year and then ask your mum if she was being serious or not about the eyebrows. that might help :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment