Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can I go back to the hairdressers? as on closer inspection the colour is ginger on the roots!?

I had my hair done today, dyed light brown. I ask if they thought it would work as blonde keeps coming through and they said yes and went ahead. I was having it done my a student, who I was lend to believe had cut and dyed peoples hair before! It looked ok in the shop(I thought it would just be the lights on my roots) After get home and fiddling around with it noticed it was bright ginger on the roots. Can I go back and ask for it to be corrected without paying again? (I paid 拢20 as it was a student she snipped a little hair off)Can I go back to the hairdressers? as on closer inspection the colour is ginger on the roots!?
Absolutely. They want to keep their reputation. If you are unhappy and tell your friends then they won't go there and they will tell people too. If you are happy and tell people where you got it done then they will get more customers.





If you had it done at a school by a student and paid a student rate then you might have to pay more to have a more professional person fix it but I kind of doubt it. They assume the student has learned enough to do your hair or they would not have assigned them to do yours.





I went to school for hair and as a student did many people who either didn't pay or paid very little. We were only assigned those customers that the teachers knew we could do successfully.Can I go back to the hairdressers? as on closer inspection the colour is ginger on the roots!?
ya. i would try and haggle with them because you were not satisfied by your cut, they could most likely give you a lower price.
Go back and talk to them. it depends what kind of a salon it is. Some would just say sorry and re-do it for you and others would make you pay. you'll have to ask them.
of course you can go back if you're not happy

No comments:

Post a Comment