Friday, January 22, 2010

Should I find a new hairdressers?

I have been going to the same hairdressers for about 7 years. Its only a small local one, the girl who cuts my hair is really good and so nice, she always styles my hair as I like.


But she has now gone on maternity leave and won't be back until the end of the year.


The man who owns the hairdressers cuts everyone's hair when she is away and he is a really nice man, but he never cuts my hair very well, he has a very different style and seems to just snip at my hair and it is just not right.





Should I now look for a new hairdressers? I would feel like it is so obvious if I no longer go there as soon as she has left and feel awkward about ever going back in the future, which I would really like to do.





What do you think? Stay put or find a new place?Should I find a new hairdressers?
find a new place while she is out and go back when she comes back there is nothing wrong with wanting your hair done rightShould I find a new hairdressers?
Why don't ya let him know that you're used to her cutting it dude, then perhaps he'll try to make a better job next time!.......
I don't think it will look weird if you go back when she returns. If anything, it will look as if you have the utmost loyalty to one - and only one - of their staff members. I wouldn't let some dude cut your hair in a way you *know* you don't like - just out of the sake of being nice. Go get your weave done somewhere else...get something hawt done...you know you want to ;)
GO! I take it you have told him that he is making a hash of it!
find somewhere new until the stylist comes back from her maternity leave, there is no point suffering in silence if youare not happy with the way it is being cut, then you are well within your rights to go back when your stylist returns to work
go to a new hairdresser for gods sake


why make urself look like a wierdo


just go back there when she goes back to work


it will be worth it


=D
I think it would be good for you to find a new hairdressers, if you've been going to the same place for seven years a change will probably do you good.


I really wouldn't worry about it looking to obvious people probably come and go from them all the time and if you want to go back when she comes back from maternity leave no ones going say anything.


Also by finding a new place you might find you want a change as they will have different opinions of what will suit you and hairdressing skills and so on.


Really don't worry about it





x

No comments:

Post a Comment