Friday, May 14, 2010

Would it be a good idea for 2 apprentice hairdressers to try to un-mat my hair, compared to 2 more experienced?

(I'm actually an Australian asking this, but it's rather late here,


so I thought I would ask it as a U.S. question instead)





Even though they work (and this would be done) at a professional hair-dressing/styling salon.





Or would it be better for more experienced/senior hair dressers/stylists to have a go at trying to un-do the mats, knots, et cetera?





One salon has quoted me $17 (AUD) for 2 apprentices to have a go at it, compared to $40 to $50 (AUD) for a more experienced/senior hair dresser to do it.





Whilst a different salon, has quoted me $40 (AUD)


But I am not sure, whether that would be for a senior/more experienced, or less experienced hair dresser/stylist to have a go at it?





Is it better to arrange an appointment with one who is more experienced/senior in the salon they work in, or wouldn't it necessarily matter? If they were successful in un-matting/knotting my hair, I wouldn't want them to break it off, et cetera.Would it be a good idea for 2 apprentice hairdressers to try to un-mat my hair, compared to 2 more experienced?
yes you should go to a professional

No comments:

Post a Comment