Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What do you think of outrageously flamboyant GAY Hairdressers?

My wife goes to one of the fancy salons where haircuts alone can cost up to $100.00.





I like to go there and watch the goings on. At the salon, there are two openly gay hairdressers who display an outrageously flamboyant style. They should be in the movies, they act so gay and fulfill every stereotype of a gay hairdresser. The women who come into the salons seem to love them and they are booked a month in advance.





My wife's hairdresser is not as popular but seems to be very nice and does good haircuts.





Would you like to go to the gay hairstylist? Why or why not?





What do you think of outrageously flamboyant GAY Hairdressers?
I would! I have a friend just like that! I have known him for about...7 years. He's one of the nicest, one of the most talkative, and one of few people I can totally vent to and he will not even judge. Women can totally find comfort in any gay guy, simply because they like to listen and give advice. Imagine a flamboyant gay guy. They LOVE, I mean LOVE to talk about ANYTHING. And they love to give their opinion. Your wife just probably likes to be around them to talk or chit chat and just relax, not saying that you wouldn't talk to her, but it's nice to have someone ELSE to go talk to and vent. I'm not sure if it's just a girl thing, but I know I do that, too. What do you think of outrageously flamboyant GAY Hairdressers?
I wouldn't care either way as long as he was good. I used to go to this salon where this gay guy worked. He had waxed eyebrows, painter fingernails, the whole nine yards. I didn't prefer him to the women hairdressers but nor did I have any problem with him. Either way what matters to me is if they can do a good job with my hair.
Gay guys are really fun, speaking as a female who's known one for six years, so its all great; you sort of get the best of both sexes with them, gossipy chats but with a masculine view, it's really refreshing!





If you're thinking about getting your hair done with one of them, by all means do; they make really good friends and can chat about ANYTHING!
i defentily would love to go to a gay hairdresser, how fun would that be. it would be cool talking to a guy about girl stuff, i think its one of every girls dreams to have a gay guy to go shopping with and checking out guys with.lol





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
LOL I LOVE gay flamboyant hairdressers!!! Mine is hilarious !! If I am not in the best mood or down about a guy or whatever he always knows how to make me laugh my *** off an dhe can tell as soon as he see me. He makes my day every time : ) Gotta love em'


*****and he does an awesome job on my hair *******
theres nothing wrong with gay hairstylists for me. i've had one before and he did a really good job on my hair and he was friendly and,well, knew what girls like so that was nice:)
I suppose I wouldn't mind because some of them are nice and they give nice haircuts, but hairstylists like at your wife's hairdresser I think they are almost funny
Every single girl wants a gay best friend!! They're so friendly, open and funny about everything!
Why not?


you can relate to them and they are dudes you can ask em what dudes like :P
now im just 12 but i find them pretty creepy my friend goes to this amazing expensive salon and theres on there...hes a creep we both hope we never get him lol
I think they're hilarious. But what's even more funny is that people actually go in for $100 hair cuts.
why not?


they cut hair just like the rest of the hairstylists.
yes!! they know whats going on, and how to do it better than a girl can

No comments:

Post a Comment