Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How many times should you go to the hairdressers?

I would like to know this because I don't really go to the hairdressers all that often, just because I love having my long hair but I know i need to go to keep my hair in good condition. Don't get me wrong I wash and condition my hair so my hair is clean. But my hairdresser says that the bottom of my hair is really dry so she cut the splits and gave me a nice look. So I am going to be getting a shampoo that helps which moisturises and the same with conditioner and keep it in for 2mins so help and I have leave in conditioner. I want to get on top of it now and really look after my hair. People say you should go to the hairdressers every 6 weeks is that right? I would only be going there to get a cut'n' blow dry which only costs me 拢28 which may seem a lot but I can pay it and other places it costs 拢30 something so thats ok.





Thanks for the help.How many times should you go to the hairdressers?
What you've heard is right, you should go every 6-8 weeks :)How many times should you go to the hairdressers?
LOL I go about once a year! The only reason you need to cut your hair is to get rid of dry and split ends, and to keep it tidy. Hairdressers say that you should get a trim every six weeks, but it's up to you. If you want to keep it as nice a possible then yes, get it cut that often.
Find a lady barber you can trust and get a simple dry trim done there with salon inbetwen
I go every six weeks - just for a trim of the ends! Have long hair like you.
monthly once
i go to my hair dressers every 6-8 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment