Friday, May 14, 2010

Blow dry or diffuse??? Any hairdressers or experts out there?

I have mid length curly hair that is not crazy curly (straight at the root more curly halfway down to ends). I have a fringe which I wear straight with my ghd's - thank God for them!! I usually diffuse my hair and then smooth it out to the curled style with the ghd's but it never looks as shiny/smooth as my fringe which has been blow dried. Do you think I would acheive a better/smother look by blow drying my hair straight then curling with the ghd's rather than diffusing first which does have a tendency to make it slightly frizzy!??Blow dry or diffuse??? Any hairdressers or experts out there?
Yes you should blow dry if you are looking for a smooth straight look. Diffusers are meant to use if you would like to keep the style curly, not if you are going to straighten the curls out.

No comments:

Post a Comment