Friday, May 14, 2010

Hair coloring/ bleaching? I NEED HELP! Not going to a hairdressers.?

Ok, so I have dark brown hair, its got natural kind of reddish gold highlights. So now that it's the summer, I want to get purple in my hair.(dark purple) Just on the tips in a few places, and a streak through my bangs. My mom says no hairdresser, too expensive. I'm not allowed to have funky colored hair at school, so it has to be out before the end of summer. What Im wondering is- To bleach, or not to bleach? And how do I go about it? I'm thinking that by the end of the summer I can:





A, have it trimmed, no more bleach or purple, or...


B, color the ends natural red or something?





PLEASE HELP ME!





PS, I live in florida, so my hair might be lighter by the end of the summer, if that makes a difference?





This isnt me, but this person as about the same hair color, mines a bit lighter.


http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff2/r鈥?/a>Hair coloring/ bleaching? I NEED HELP! Not going to a hairdressers.?
Have it bleached where you want it and then go over it with purple

No comments:

Post a Comment