Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How can i get my hair platinum blonde? hairdressers only please!?

i have bleached highlights in my hair at the moment and it is more or less blonde all over. i want to get it very very light blonde like this





http://www.clipov.net/pic/p_diddy_feat_christina_aguilera+%5Btell_me%5D+2006+4-23+nrj12+clear.jpg





i have been to the hairdressers and they don't do it, so i'm going to do it myself. i did a hairdressing course so i'm not totally clueless when it comes to this.





i just need to know what colour developer to use? and what strength peroxide? how long do i keep it on for? should i use foils? HELP!!





I LIVE IN THE UK SO PLEASE NO AMERICAN PRODUCTS! How can i get my hair platinum blonde? hairdressers only please!?
Bleach it then buy garnier and dye it yourself.How can i get my hair platinum blonde? hairdressers only please!?
If you did a Cosmetology Program, then you would know that peroxide and Developer are the same thing, and that foils are for highlighting, and that their is no set time for Bleach.





Getting your hair that blonde is going to Fry the hell out of your hair.





I'm not going to tell you how to do your hair, because you should know this, especially if you took a cosmetology Course(even if you didn't graduate. I haven't even taken a course and I know how to do that.)and it's quite obvious you didn't learn anything. So, Ethier you find a salon that's willing to fry your hair, or take a chance and do it yourself, and overprocess your hair.
Bleach your whole head, evenly to the best of your abilities, with a 30v.


If it's too orangey or yellow, condition for two or three nights, and bleach again the next day.


Then a violet/blue based toner to get out any extra yellow tones you might not want.

No comments:

Post a Comment