Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I've ruined my hair!Need advice!Hairdressers/experience鈥?people please!?

Well I Bleached my dark brown hair once, it turned orange! Bleached it twice, it turned pale orange! then put on a med ash blonde. the colour is nice now, like a dark golden blonde, but the condition is TERRIBLE!!





It is totally fried! and when it is wet you can stretch it loads before it snaps off! Basically it feels like chewing gum =*(


Anyway I've read up about it and know that it need lots of protein





Are there any protein treatments in particular that really work?? or anything else I can do to try and save it??


I'm going to book in for a hair cut, am going to have my shoulder length hair cut to chin length, but dont want to go any shorter!! even though its all pretty much buggered right now =[





so please any advice!!!! Many thanks xI've ruined my hair!Need advice!Hairdressers/experience鈥?people please!?
dont waste your money anymore, your roots willl just keep growing in and looking awful








i did what you did and it turns out that guys and everyone else likes the condition of the hair better than the color.





just go back to your natural color i did and its the best thing that ive ever done for my hair.





you will have silky beautiful hair. not a fried split end mess





and one day when your hair is healthy again, and if you still want to go blonde, dont do the box dye, invest in going to the hairdressers, you will get your perfect color and it'll look great :)I've ruined my hair!Need advice!Hairdressers/experience鈥?people please!?
Ok well im gonna tell your that you need to invest in something salon quality so you can save your hair before it all breaks off. I would suggest a couple lines:





~Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo and Reconstructor


~Joico K Pak Reconstructing Shampoo and Conditioner





Those 2 professional lines will save your hair! Make an investment and get some, before you have no hair left! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment