Friday, May 14, 2010

What treatment would I need on my hair in the hairdressers for my hair to become platinum blonde?

My hair colour at the moment is the colour in my yahoo picture. I have had highlights and tints at the hairdressers and I have never been happy with the light blonde results. Last time I went I had highlights done but they have grown out rapidly. I cannot dye my hair myself since I have so much bleach in it. What could I have done at the hairdressers to achieve my hair to be a colour which is around the lightness of platinum blonde?What treatment would I need on my hair in the hairdressers for my hair to become platinum blonde?
You need a platinum tint. all tint supliers are different, im a hairdresser and we use alfaparf tints....but all platinums are usually around base 11 and 11.3 mixed with 30 volume! u hairdresser will know what ur talking about if you tell her this! good luck xWhat treatment would I need on my hair in the hairdressers for my hair to become platinum blonde?
You could ask for a bleach rinse - which is basically washung your hair with diluted bleach to lift it a couple of shades, I would then ask for a light ash tone to be put on as this is the lightest colour you could get.

No comments:

Post a Comment