Friday, May 14, 2010

My mum won't let me go to the hairdressers?

Okay i am soooo mad. All I want is a cut that touches my shoulders and a thick side fringe. That's it. Not drastic. And my mum won't take me! It is soooo annoying coz all my mates go and I dont! SHe's cool about other stuff but when it comes to hair, she always hates cutting mine. My mum loves long hair and she'll give any excuse to not get mine cut. Mine is short by the way.





How can I bloody convince her?My mum won't let me go to the hairdressers?
well, how old are you? tell your mom that at a certain age, children just want to try out their own things, like clothes, what books or movies they like, music etc. and hair is a big way that people represent who they are. try to make a deal with her, like if she lets you get a haircut, you'll do something for her (like clean, make dinner etc).


the fact is, sooner or later you're going to change your hairstyle, and maybe having really long hair just isn't your thing. she's going to have to accept that you may not always want to look exactly like she wants you to someday. explain that you're not doing anything other parents would consider 'extreme' like getting piercings or tattoos, so she should be happy!My mum won't let me go to the hairdressers?
Hey, first go to ur mom at a time were shes not busy. Tell her that u want ur hair how u want it and u want to get it trimed tell her u wrote like its not the drastic and then point out a day were ur free and tell her this is a good time.


just really try to convince her.


really i wish u good luck!
Tell her that if she wont let you get it cut that u will do it urself an then shell get an oppointment right away.Thatz what my mom did:P
How old are you? You shouldn't get a haircut untill you are atleast 14 a trim maybe but that's it.
  • make up tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment