Friday, May 14, 2010

My hair is yellow with some red tones hairdressers please?

I had dark hair (which was dark brown hair color) by clairol was 4 so I bleached it because I wanted to go lighter since spring is here really didnt want real light blonde anyways but did want it lighter I picked up the lighter shade which is closest to my on hair color was told 5 or 6 by clairol would be best for the color im trying to achieve, but now with it being yellow with red tones Im afraid it might turn out a funky color. I got clairol 6G base golden dark golden blonde. Will that be ok to put over my hair without it turning orange or red? or should i go with a different base?My hair is yellow with some red tones hairdressers please?
If you don't want gold/red tones you need to use a violet base. Don't use a ash base or it will turn muddy. Once you have dyed your hair you can only go darker or stay the same level but you can change the tone DYE WILL NOT LIFT DYE. Dye will only lift natural color 2 levels with 20 volume developer. If you choose to go lighter then you have to bleach the dyed part to the level you want, not your roots at first or they will be way lighter, put on when hair level is similar to root color. Then put the desired color over your entire hair. . Don't use ';box color'; it's unpredictable %26amp; contains metallics that can leave permanent lines in your hair if you change color products. Go to Sally's Beauty Supply they have more professional products %26amp; they can assist you in your purchase %26amp; the prices are better.

No comments:

Post a Comment