Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Does anyone have have any recommendations for a hairdressers in Manchester?

I moved to Manchester about 18 months ago but I still get my hair cut in my old hometown which is about 3 hours away :) I only visit my hometown once every few months so I'd really like to find somewhere round here that I could go to. I'm just nervous because I love my current hairdresser!





I live in Wythenshawe so it has to be fairly close to here.





Also Toni and Guy is a no no as I had a bad experience at one of their places once!





I currently pay 拢30-拢40 for a cut and blowdry.





Any suggestions would be very welcome!





ThanksDoes anyone have have any recommendations for a hairdressers in Manchester?
there is one near manchester picadilly, if u walk past debenhams, going towards picadilly station and turn left straight after debenhams its somewhere near there. i been there before and they are rlly good and the prices are really reasonable
  • make up tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment