Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Which Haircut Should I go for? (picture) HAIRDRESSERS OPINIONS NEEDED ALSO!?

See I want to go for something that will make me look a little older see now I am 13 years old with a heart-shaped face light brown hair that is down to my middle back. I have two choices here are the links





One of my choices are- http://s421.photobucket.com/albums/pp296/MercedesW1/?action=view%26amp;current=emo-hair-1.jpg





My other choice is-


http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff125/sashastarr110/1111111111111111.jpg





I think that one is a little more me but i dont know just let me know!





here is a link to one of my (stupid) youtube vids from the beginning of this year soo you can see what i kind of look like (I look a little diff since i've grown up)





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsvq_jpenXQWhich Haircut Should I go for? (picture) HAIRDRESSERS OPINIONS NEEDED ALSO!?
The first seems to be pretty stylish right now. About 6 in ten teens have that cut. The other is cute too. It would look nice with your face. So it depends on what type of person you are. Do you want something stylish that everyone else has or something stylish yet different. Both are good choices for your age though.Which Haircut Should I go for? (picture) HAIRDRESSERS OPINIONS NEEDED ALSO!?
Well if you wanna look unique not everyone has the 2nd hairstyle but the 1st one is quite popular, so maybe you should go with that. Whichever one fits your face better is the best choice. (:


Goodluck
Honestly, i think you should go for the first one!





Hope i helped,


Lola





(P.s what girl were you?)

No comments:

Post a Comment