Friday, May 14, 2010

What would be a fun Holiday Gift for my Hairdresser?

She's done my hair for a few months now, and during the holidays, I like to give out little things here and there, as far as price anywhere from $5-$15. Something original and from the heart, I guess...(from the heart = cheap lol) so anyways what would be kinda fun.....besides cash I already tip her. What do you sayWhat would be a fun Holiday Gift for my Hairdresser?
try to find a tree ornament of scissors or something cute like that, hairdressers tend to be very proud of what they do for a living, its like art to them, and its something that is usually always one their mind.What would be a fun Holiday Gift for my Hairdresser?
I gave my hairdresser a Chia Head. It looks like a human head and the plants grow on it to look like hair that he can trim. He love it and thinks its so cute, and it wasn't all that expensive...I think I paid $15.99 for it.
A cute ';Best hairdresser'; ornament or something to pamper herself, A pedicure gift set for her tired feet, they have these in a mini size especially around christmas
any gift card from her favorite department store or maybe a giftbag with some nice opi nail polish or bath and body works lotion in it..
how about a subscription to a Hair Style magazine.... With some bathtub special items... so she can relax at home after a long day on her feet... some comfy slippers..soap.. candles...
爻賱丕賲 毓賱賷賰賲

No comments:

Post a Comment