Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Which picture should I bring? (Need help from hairdressers!)?

I'm going to cut my hair in about a week, and I want it like Brookelle Bones. The shape of my face is kinda the same as hers, so I'm guessing it will look good ;)


The problem is I don't know which picture to bring to the hairdresser!


Sooo... I want a hairdresser to find a picture of her that would give them a good idea of how to cut it :D





(I know she has extensions and so on, but my hair is long and thick, so I think it will work out :D)Which picture should I bring? (Need help from hairdressers!)?
Just print off several different pictures of her and take to the hair stylist. I can look at a picture and by the way the hair is laying in the front and sides, I can tell how it is cut in the back. If you have a good hair stylist, she should be able to do the same. Take in your pictures and ask the stylist if she can do this cut. You can tell by the way she will describe it if she knows what she is talking about. This is a very simple haircut to do. It's just a lot of long layers in the back that has been blended into the shorter layers at the top. If you have any questions, please email me.Which picture should I bring? (Need help from hairdressers!)?
Hmmm get a front, side %26amp; back picture so that they know exactly how you want it.. Then show them the pictures :)





Good Luck
Ew. Why would you want to look like that? Just get a wig. It's the same effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment