Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Whats the perfect shade of blonde for me? Hairdressers answer please?

My hair is naturally deeep brown almost black, my eyes are dark orangey brown, but I wear blue or green contacts mostly and this is my exact skintone:





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





What shade of medium to light blonde would suit me?Whats the perfect shade of blonde for me? Hairdressers answer please?
my skin tone is similar and i have recently had my hair cut and coloured... i seeked advice and majority said stick with brown, however have blonde higlights... tht works the best... If u deffo wana go blonde straight away...ask for copper...cant go wrong and should suit you, its a medium blondeWhats the perfect shade of blonde for me? Hairdressers answer please?
i dont think blonde would really suit you but the best is a deep brown and still a little brown in it with a few sparkles of lighter blonde not super lbonde but laid back calm blonde


well the trick is to match darker hair with a deepper colour and then add a little bit of the light


well i hope i help


Always,


Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment