Friday, May 14, 2010

:S i don't know my hair colour xD help!!! any hairdressers :)?

ok i want to get these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/16-Streaks-20-Qual鈥?/a>





but the problem is i have no idea what colour to get :S


i don't know my hair colour people say it looks like a Dark blonde colour !! help what colour is my hair i don't want to get a pair of them then waste money :S help





my hair is blonde but is really dark and looks nothing like blonde %26gt;:(





The thing is it looks really blonde when i have finished drying it :S





http://i39.tinypic.com/256hjk6.jpg





http://i39.tinypic.com/ambcrk.jpg





What colour would you say i should get dark brown extensions and i was thinking of dying it brown though :S








HELP





Thanks lovelys ;):S i don't know my hair colour xD help!!! any hairdressers :)?
I don't think ur hair is that blonde....maybe it auburn...I wouldn't put brown highlights in it, or colour it brown, if ur hair is still that colour...how about blonde, if ur hair is blonde than make it dirty blonde i think it would look good with ur face:S i don't know my hair colour xD help!!! any hairdressers :)?
tbh..i think its a bit dodgy buying them over the internet. you dont know what quality they are ? when i went to buy my extensions the women that WORKED in the hairdressing place gave me the WRONG colour after physically matchin it to my hair IN PERSON. so if i ******* that up im pretty sure if you buy them over the internet your not going to be satisfied. best choice? go to the salon services and there is a colour chart were they will match your hair EXACTLY. and the quality will be so much better. there a bit costy.. but by looking at your hair you would only need 2 strips. most people need about 3 or 4 :] so your lucky. dont make the same mistake i did.. it cost me 拢70 lol. hope i helped xx
  • pimples blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment