Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Home Hair Colour - any advice really appreciated! any hairdressers out there?

I went abroad recently where my blonde locks became extremely dry and brittle. I also had quite a bit of breakage. I have been using intensive conditions, heat treaments and no dying for the past 2 months. My roots are now looking really bad. I wanted to go a chocolate brown to help my hair recover and have a break from all the bleaching. I was just going to try a home colour - can anyone recommend a good one and has anyone done blonde to brown at home?? any help really appreciated! thank you xHome Hair Colour - any advice really appreciated! any hairdressers out there?
To colour your hair back to brown from a bleached blonde you will need to replace the red pigment stripped out by the bleach. If you don't your hair could go green! Or at least that nasty dull ash brown. You do this by first putting a red semi permanent colour on it. Only after that can you apply the chocolate colour. Don't be alarmed by the in between stage, your hair will look a horrendous orange shade! Once you put the brown on (permanent not semi) it will be fine.Home Hair Colour - any advice really appreciated! any hairdressers out there?
Loreal Preference is kind to your hair.


I would go to a salon if your hair is in bad shape.I know this is expensive, so i go to the cosmetology salon at the local college.


They always are looking for clients and instructors supervise all


services.It cost me $3.00 for cut and color.
i found feria a really good home colouring system


its permanant tho


just remember when you first do it darker it will turn out darker than the packet colour but it will fade with a few washes

No comments:

Post a Comment